Google Marketing Platform:
- Google Ads
- Google Analytics (GA4)
- Google Tag Manager (GTM)
- Google Optimize
- Custom Visualization Dashboards with Google Looker Studio
- – Read more about what each service offers and how they integrate with each other on the the platform HERE
Google Cloud Platform:
Hosting a website or app on the Google Cloud Platform (GCP) is a great way to take advantage of the power and scalability of Google’s infrastructure while also potentially saving money. Google Cloud offers a free trial with $300 in credits that can be used to host a website, allowing users to test out the platform and see if it meets their needs before committing to a paid plan. After the free trial is over and the credits have been used, it can be just pennies per month.
In addition to the pay-as-you-go model, the Google Cloud Platform also offers a variety of pricing options to suit different budgets and needs. This includes the ability to purchase reserved instances, which can provide significant discounts on hourly pricing for long-term commitments.
Hosting a website on the Google Cloud Platform is a cost-effective and scalable solution for businesses of all sizes. With the free trial and various pricing options available, it’s easy to find a hosting plan that fits your budget and meets your needs.
Always Free Services on GCP:
Google Cloud Platform (GCP) offers a range of services that are always free to use. These services are designed to help users get started with GCP, try out new services, and build small-scale applications. The always free services are available to all users, regardless of their account type or billing status.
Here are some of the features that are included in the always free tier on GCP:
- Compute Engine: This service allows you to run virtual machines on GCP’s infrastructure. You can choose from a variety of machine types and configurations, including shared-core, single-core, and multi-core machines. The always free tier includes one f1-micro instance per month, with up to 30 minutes of usage per day.
- Cloud Functions: This service allows you to build and run serverless functions on GCP. You can use Cloud Functions to respond to events, process data, and perform a variety of other tasks. The always free tier includes 2 million invocations per month, with a maximum of 400,000 invocations per day.
- Cloud Storage: This service allows you to store and manage data on GCP. You can use Cloud Storage to store objects, such as files, images, and videos. The always free tier includes 5 GB of storage and 2,000 operations per day.
- BigQuery: This service allows you to analyze large datasets using SQL. You can use BigQuery to run complex queries on large datasets and visualize the results. The always free tier includes 10 GB of storage and 1 terabyte of query processing per month.
- Cloud Pub/Sub: This service allows you to publish and subscribe to messages in real-time. You can use Cloud Pub/Sub to build event-driven architectures and integrate with other services on GCP. The always free tier includes 100 million messages per month, with a maximum of 10 million messages per day.
In addition to these services, the always free tier also includes a range of other features, such as networking services, developer tools, and security services. These features are designed to help you build, deploy, and manage applications on GCP.
Overall, the always free services on GCP provide a great way for users to get started with the platform and try out new services. They are a great resource for developers and businesses looking to build small-scale applications and test out new ideas.
Advanced Data Analytics and Data Warehousing with Google Big Query:
To learn more about the advantages to using a cloud data warehouse and using the advanced capabilities, click HERE
Google Big Query is a cloud-based data warehouse and analytics platform that allows businesses to store, query, and analyze large volumes of data. It is designed to handle complex queries and support a wide range of data types, making it a powerful tool for digital marketing.
To learn more about GCP & Big Query you can click on this ARTICLE on XL Mobile Media.
Please call / text 469-751-2933 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to get a reasonable price quote based on the requested services. (Note – Prices may vary depending on the size of company and amount / frequency of services requested.)
See more about me at: Scott M. Becker Consulting. There you can learn more about how my Digital Marketing Analytics Consulting services can benefit you, and help you get the most from SEO and PPC analytics. I use the latest tool and techniques and WONT GET YOU PENALIZED by the search engines!
For more information about my Data Analyst services, please visit XL MOBILE MEDIA